Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Self righteous celebrities are full of BS

I saw a clip today of Oprah talking about money, and how money doesnt really matter and people dont need money to be happy.

She said soemthing to the effect of 'people think "if I could just pay this mortgage off or if I could just pay my kids college tuition off then I'll be happy". But that doesnt mean anything and money isn't important'.

What????
Of course after giving a speech like that she hops in her stretch limo that takes her to her private jet and off to her $50 Million dollar mansion where she has 4 butlers, 4 maids, a chef, a masseur, etc etc.

Dont tell me money isnt important. Lets see you go a month without money. Life's not so wonderful when you have to worry about how you're going to pay the rent is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home