Friday, December 15, 2006

Can't sleep...worried about my mom

My sister is buying a new place and moving out with like 3 weeks of notice.
So now my mother will be living alone.
I dont want to move back home, but hate the htought of her living alone.
I spent so much of my life living with her already. I'm happier here in California.
Im really pissed now that she did that and so quickly.
My mother can't take care of herself.
Damn.

What the fuck am I going to do? I'll work harder and get a job and send money home.
damn I hate this.
I hope she sells the house soon and fast and then this nightmare can be over.

She brings a lot of this on herself though. In my opinion she's very stubborn and wont bend so she drives people away from her. She just wont let things go and its difficult to live with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home